Thursday, April 16, 2009

Documenting My Subconscious Insanity

Hey so I'd been wanting to do this for a long, long, time (since high school, but I always said "well at this point it would be too late" so way to go me for committing this almost after college), but I finally decided to actually start a Dream Log!   Perhaps due to my sleep deprivation tendencies or my sometimes freakish memory, I tend to have very vivid, lengthy and detailed dreams, sometimes even just from a 20 minute nap.  Naturally, I can't remember all the stupid details a few days or even later, so I thought this would be a good way to keep track, and I'll even share the funnier/crazier ones via posts on this blog.  

Occasionally I'll try to dive retroactively into what few funny dreams I do still remember, though they'll lack detail as I only will write what I remember.For my sake and yours, I'll try to leave out the naughty bits (Freud is disappointed by this) or ones that embarrass close friends and family.    This will make some interesting filler post in between comics, who knows, maybe they have some meaning.  I'd love for any readers to share their own crazy dreams in the comments section.  Time for me to go start my paper due on Tuesday (Procrastination is what probably gave me the inspiration for this in the first place).

No comments: